Moonstone Cost Consultants (Pvt) Ltd. was registered in Sri Lanka in 2013, by a British Chartered Quantity Surveyor and his two Sri Lankan partners both BSc qualified Quantity Surveyors. Nigel, Jayavilal and Bernard had a clear vision of a company they wanted to create. A company which would provide high quality yet cost-effective quantity surveying and cost consultancy services to both local and international clients in the property, development, construction and infrastructure sectors. A company where the employees would always feel appreciated and valued. A company which would always embrace the latest standards, procedures and technologies.
Today we are proud to say that the founders’ vision remains a reality.
We have successfully delivered more than 100 commissions to client organisations, consultants, contractors and sub-contractors in Sri Lanka, the Maldives, Seychelles, the Middle East, North Africa, Australia and New Zealand.
How we work
- We carefully listen to your needs.
- We make sure you don’t overpay for unnecessary services.
- We present you with tailored services which will support the successful delivery of your project.
What sets us apart from our competitors?
- Our ability to deliver accurate and timely assignments to our clients that has led to repeat business. We are proud to have successfully completed over 50 commissions for one of our international clients.
- Our resources have the capability to handle a number of sizeable commissions simultaneously, to meet challenging deadlines set by our clients.
- Our ability to work on both 2D information and 3D models (BIM).
- Our flexibility to use whichever measurement platforms our clients prefer, including iTWO costX®.
- Also, unlike many our competitors, we can provide you with an added level of assurance. Our professional advice and services can be covered by a Professional Indemnity (PI) insurance policy having a limit of US$ 300,000.00 per annum.
When you are working with us, your project is in good hands.
But don’t just take our word for it.
Put us to the test.
To see the quality of our work without obligation, we are happy to prove our capabilities to deliver accurate and timely commissions with a FREE introductory service.
We will carry out a ‘trade test’ within an agreed period that would comprise of preparing or checking a section of an estimate or a BOQ that you have prepared or used to compare our accuracy.
To provide a comprehensive range of un-matched cost consultancy services to our clients to facilitate their business objectives, care for our staff and deliver results through professionalism and best practice.
To provide a level of service that enables all our clients to consider Moonstone as their ‘first choice’ provider of Construction Cost Consultancy Services.
Moonstone behind the scenes
Moonstone has become more than just a workplace.
It binds us.
We know we can rely on each other, both at work as well as after working hours.
At Moonstone we are all team players…
…not only at the office but on the cricket pitch as well!