We are vastly experienced in providing quantification services. We will assist you in preparing project cost estimates as well as cost plans, from feasibility stage onwards.
You choose which measurement platform (e.g. MS Excel, iTWO costX®) we use to suit your purposes.
We produce Bills of Quantities to the highest international standards for all the work trades (Structural, Architectural, Interior fit-outs, FFE, Electrical and Mechanical services, Landscaping and Infrastructure).
We are highly experienced in using all of the following Standard Method of Measurements:
- Standard Method of Measurement of Building Works – Sri Lanka – SLS573
- Principles of Measurement International – POMI
- Standard Method of Measurement of Building Works – State of Qatar – QSMM
- Standard Method of Measurement Seventh Edition – SMM7
- Australian Standard Method of Measurement of Building Works –ASMM
- Hong Kong Standard Method of Measurement of Building Works– HKSMM
- RICS New Rules of Measurement 1, NRM1 Order of cost estimating and cost planning for capital building works
- RICS New Rules of Measurement 2, NRM2 Detailed measurement for building works
- Civil Engineering Standard Method of Measurement – CESMM3/CESMM4/CESMM4 Revised.
We also offer BOQ Audits that include technical reviews of the BOQs together with quantities verification services for contractors, developers and consultants, to provide a level of confidence as to the accuracy of the issue for tender BOQ’s prepared by third parties.